[Geodata] Annual Report for 2007

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 12:06:47 EST 2008

Geodata team,

I apologize for the silence and inactivity of the last two months.  I have
been thoroughly swamped and am now starting to get my head back above the
water.  I now have some time again and will write again soon to plan a
meeting to work on our plans for 2008.  In the mean time, one of our
requirements from OSGeo is to create a committee report annually.  Again, I
apologize for the short notice. This report is due on February 15.  I have
created a wiki page with a first pass of information for this report --
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Annual_Report_Geodata_2007.  Please feel
free to add or edit any of the information in the report, but leave the
categories as they are.

I look forward to a productive 2008 and the chance to work with all of you,

David