[Geodata] Re: Request to host the "greek" CORINE land cover map (2)

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 17 19:58:30 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 18:49 -0600, David William Bitner wrote:
> Nikos,
>
> I apologize, but if there is no one on our committee with  access to
> our hosting resources who has spoken up and is willing to spearhead
> finding a place where we can host this data that we will not be able
> to fulfill your request.  We are a volunteer group and rely entirely
> on the efforts of individuals to make anything happen. Unfortunately,
> we are not organized to be able to accommodate requests all requests
> that come in.
>
> Sincerely,
> David

David,

thank you for your concern.

Should I start looking for another place? Or is there still a
possibility to get the dataset hosted at osgeo?

As you probably have read the previous posts, there is *no* legal
limitation besides mentioning that the data comes form EEA and was
(re-)produced January, 2009.

Kind regards, Nikos