[Geodata] Re: Request to host the "greek" CORINE land cover map (2)

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Feb 26 08:48:43 EST 2009

(cc-ing to EEA)

My apologies for not updating this thread. It was my intention to do so
these days. A hosting solution has been created, _gregis_ it's
called :-)

~ http://gregis.berlios.de ~

The "project" is hosted at berlios [1] and the tutorial [2] (in Greek) +
data [3] can be directly downloaded from [4].

Updates (=small corrections on the tutorial itself and in some of the
data) will be available soon(er or later).

My warmest regards to the people that have shown interest to support
this attempt.

Kind regards, Nikos
---

[1] http://developer.berlios.de/projects/gregis/

[2] The tutorial corine_grass-gis_el.pdf

[3] The data:
    * corine_hellas.zip

    * corine_hellas_coastline.zip (based on CORINE Greek coastline)

    * corine_hellas_urban_plus_waterbodies.zip (CORINE Greek urban and
water body areas)

    * clc_colors_qgis_layer_style.qml (stylesheet for CORINE and QGIS)

    * corine_levels_labels_en_el_grassrgb.csv, CORINE (CORINE layer
description, english + greek)

[3]
http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10655&release_id=15841