[Geodata] Matrix of land cover classifications

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Mon Jan 26 09:50:18 EST 2009

Hi folks,
while I'm in the process of defining what is supposed to become
something like an 'authoritative' list of land cover types for the
FlightGear flight simulator, I've started to set up a little matrix:

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/LandcoverDB_CS_Detail

This matrix is incomplete and contains erroneous references ...  BUT,
before I continue to refine this matrix, I'd like to ask the omniscient
crowd if someone else has already compiled such a thing, thus saving me
from re-inventing the wheel ?

Best regards,
	Martin.