[Geodata] Matrix of land cover classifications

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Wed Jan 28 12:47:08 EST 2009

Just a little update,

Martin Spott wrote:

>  - While I'm open to change its name, I'd prefer to leave the page at
> OSGeo - not only because [...]

....  oh well, and because I' convinced that OSGeo is a perfect fit for
a place to deal with this sort of information.

> I'm using for the web map service. Until now I have added references to
> those schemata of which I knew they exist. I'll try to get a clue about
> the GlobCover classification, yet I don't know where to find their
> schema definition.

This has proven to be untrue. I just noticed that I was already dealing
with the GlobCover schema last year. Let me get the current selection
plus GlobCover into proper sync (as far as this is possible at all)
first and talk about regional schemata later.

Cheers,
	Martin.