[Geodata] about OSGeo geodata catalog

David William Bitner bitner at gyttja.org
Tue Jun 16 11:28:01 EDT 2009

The GeoNetwork instance was set up by Lorenzo and Jeroen I am not sure what
state it is in at the moment.  I believe that at some point it was set up
but empty -- these two will need to comment on the current state of it.  It
may or may not be "configured and available".

> Well, now I suppose we need help to find the geonetwork instance (it's
> funny that I can't find a "finding tool") and define a channel to ask
> for account on the geonetwork instance (trac tickets at SAC?).

I would hold off on filing anything with the SAC until we can hear from
Lorenzo or Jeroen with a bit more detail about what condition things are in
right now.

David