[Geodata] Call to Action

David William Bitner bitner at dbspatial.com
Mon Jan 24 11:33:50 EST 2011

Geodata folks,

There are many folks who continue to see the value in this group as more
than primarily a networking group and a discussion forum.  As I have
indicated previously, I personally do not have the energy to really push
this group beyond this level.  I am very happy to continue in my role as
Chair of this group but would be very supportive if there were other people
out there who believe that they can push this group further than what we do
now.

If there is anyone who has interest in taking over the helm of this group,
or anyone who has any particular areas that they would like to take a
vice-chair position to start in a leadership role, please let me know either
through this list or by contacting me off-list.

Cheers!

David