[Geodata] Rebooting this committee

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jul 31 10:43:46 PDT 2012

Regarding the open license identifier idea, you might like this:

http://blog.okfn.org/2012/02/16/announcing-the-open-definition-licenses-service/

Regarding a bunch of 'buckets' of data, I wonder whether CKAN or
TheDataHub.org might be of any value for this? It already has the Open
Definition licenses service built into it, and has lots of geodata
aggregated from different sources around the world.

http://thedatahub.org/
http://ckan.org/

All the best,

Jonathan