[GeoForAll-Africa] FOSS4G Africa

Rania Elsayed ranyaalsayed at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 02:04:09 PDT 2016

It may be good idea if we can organize a special session in the 11
international conference of the african association of remote sensing of
the environment http://aarse2016.org/

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 6:18 AM, Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) <
patrick.hogan at nasa.gov> wrote:

> Gildas,
>
> To compliment the encouragement and good guidance of Suchith,
> here is a starter app for you, the WorldWind Explorer 'reference app'
> that's all yours!
> Demo: http://explorer.worldwind.earth/
> Code: https://github.com/emxsys/WorldWindExplorer
>
> And here is a fun sandbox to play in and to teach with
> http://jsbin.com/nomafey/edit?output
>
> And an example of encouragement you can also establish for Africa
> http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it/
>
> And if we want the world to work together from the ground up (speaking
> city-wise),
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart
>
> -Patrick

Thanks & Regards
Rania Elsayed Ibrahim, PhD. Computers & Information
Researcher,
Division of Scientific Training & Continuous Studies,
National Authority for Remote Sensing & Space Sciences, Cairo, Egypt.

*23, Joseph Tito St., ElNozha El-Gedida, Cairo, Egypt.                  *

*P.O.Box: 1564 Alf-Maskan       *

*Tel:  (202) 26251200  Ext 308    *
*Fax: (202) 26225832  *