[GeoForAll-Africa] Fwd: Deadline extended to 9 March 2018 for the 7th GLTN Partners Meeting!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Mar 5 08:39:17 PST 2018

Hi GeoForAll-Africa!

I am forwarding an invite to the Global Land Tool Network meeting, held
24-26 April in Nairobi.  Some background: Arnulf Christl has been going
amazing work for so many years building the OSGeo-GLTN relationship (see
the MoU at https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GLTN).  I have discussed this
meeting with Arnulf briefly, and I suggested that we ask the
GeoForAll-Africa network for help (to possibly find an OSGeo
representative interested in attending the meeting).  Arnulf is the
expert here and can add more info, but I wanted to bring this to the
attention of the GeoForAll-Africa group.  Thanks!  -jeff