[GeoForAll-Europe] RDA EU Early Career bursary for the 6th Plenary meeting

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 7 05:33:58 PDT 2015

This info. on RDA EU Early Career bursary for the 6th Plenary meeting in Paris might be of interest to some. Those interested please apply directly through the RDA website (details below) before 11th of July 2015, midnight CEST.

The Geospatial IG [1] is planning a joint meeting with Big Data IG at Paris to build up from our previous joint meeting ideas at P5 San Diego [2] . More details will be informed in due course.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] https://rd-alliance.org/groups/geospatial-ig.html
[2] https://rd-alliance.org/group/geospatial-ig/post/minutes-joint-meeting-ig-geospatial-ig-big-data-p5.html