[GeoForAll-Europe] from Tyumen state University

Кафедра картографии и ГИС gis at utmn.ru
Tue Feb 2 21:29:38 PST 2016

Hello! I want to introduce myself. My name is Ildar Idrisov, I represent
the department of cartography and geoinformation

systems, located in the Institute of Earth Sciences. Our Institute is part
of Tyumen State University located in Tyumen,

Siberia, Russia. Our Institute has been training students in various areas
related to cartography and GIS. At present the

students of our Institute together with the teachers finish the creation of
a geographic portal, which will include geographic

data such as maps of various themes, created by students and teachers
during the period from 1980 to the present. All

geographic data will be regularly published on the website, the data will
be available. The Department of our Institute

employs 9 teachers, 1 of them is doctor of geographical Sciences and 3
candidates of Sciences.
We want to join Geo For All.
I ask you to answer a series of questions:
1) What we need to do to join?
2) Are There any special technical requirements for entry into Geo For All
( in terms of sepolture software, for example)?
3) Upon successful entry into Geo For All, will it be the capability to
access the experience of other participants (for example to get advice) on
the creation of geoportals?

--
С уважением, кафедра картографии и ГИС
Тел. 29-73-73