[GeoForAll-Iberoamerica] [Geo4All] Request to update GeoForAll lab information

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Wed Jul 3 09:13:11 PDT 2019

?Thank you. We'll be checking this for GeoForAll Iberoamerica and come back to you if necessary. We have at least 27 labs that we need to verify they are in both websites. By next week we'll be updating all information requested.

Best wishes,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía