[Ica-osgeo-labs] Map of ICA-OSGeo Labs

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 04:42:42 PDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Suchith Anand
<Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:
> So could i request that the following labs please update the status of their
> progress
> Environmental Science for Social Change (ESSC), Philippines

Yes, we are still interested to be part of the ICA-OSGeo Lab network.
Our current focus at the moment are:
 - Assistance to the local chapter (OSGeo - Philippines) activities.
 - Developing a series of training manuals designed for local users
(Local Government Units, NGOs and other interest groups)
 - Use OSGeo software in our own research on forest cover, disaster
resilience and participatory mapping.

Our institutional website is currently under massive revamp and we
hope to incorporate the ICA-OSGeo Lab once we finish our website
update and upgrade.  This should happen in the next two months.

--
cheers,
maning