[Ica-osgeo-labs] Fwd: Quantitative Q-Step posts at Warwick

Nataliya Tkachenko N.Tkachenko at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Dec 9 03:18:12 PST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Quantitative Q-Step posts at Warwick
Date: 	Mon, 9 Dec 2013 11:03:28 +0000
From: 	Uprichard, Emma <E.Uprichard at warwick.ac.uk>
To: 	Uprichard, Emma <E.Uprichard at warwick.ac.uk>

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies in advance for this mass email. Please can I ask you a small
favour and ask you to circulate the jobs to colleagues, potential
applicants and your national and international networks.

We are currently advertising 4 of the 8 new permanent posts in
quantitative methods at the University of Warwick, UK. The posts will be
part of the new Warwick Q-Step Centre for quantitative social science.
Further details available:
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/enhanced/linking/university-of-warwick/ - deadline
for applications 10 January.

Posts are in Politics and International Studies (PAIS) and Sociology.
Ideally, candidates will be able to reach out to colleagues across the
university to push forward Warwick's quantitative social science
teaching and research, especially across the university-wide themes
(e.g. cities - including the NYU's /Center for Urban Science and
Progress/ - CUSP <http://cusp.nyu.edu/>, food, health, global
governance, international development, digital technologies, connecting
cultures). If you have any questions, please get in touch.

Please circulate widely.

Best wishes,

Emma Uprichard

Dr Emma Uprichard | Associate Professor

Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies

Director Warwick Q-Step Centre

University of Warwick

Coventry | CV4 7AL | UK

Tel: (international) +4407855499829