[Ica-osgeo-labs] ICA-OSGeo Labs Node Participation Interest

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Fri Oct 4 17:01:40 PDT 2013

Jorge and Tom,

it is exciting to welcome ISRIC - World Soil Information to the ICA-OSGeo Labs Network.
I have added you to the list of the nodes as #45 here (see the Table)
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives
and I would like to ask you to create an account on this OSGeo wiki (the link is in the top right corner),
make any corrections to your info and please add your coordinates so that your
location can be added to the map.

Thank you and welcome again, Helena

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor
Department of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
2800 Faucette Drive, Rm. 1125 Jordan Hall
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu