[Ica-osgeo-labs] Contact names and emails

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 03:16:36 PDT 2013

Hello all,

At FOSS4G we discussed about having a contact person for each lab, for
an easier communication among our network, that is growing so far.

I have been filling the "Contact and email" column of the wiki page
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives#2.29_Continue_to_expand_the_ICA-OSGeo_Network

with the names and addresses that I obtained from the Labs' websites
and contact pages. Let me know if there are any errors.

For the labs currently being established, I would list the names and
emails of people who contacted me, Suchith, Helena or Charlie for
enquiries, and have confirmed their willingness to take part to the
initiative.
Let me know in a private mail if you don't want to be listed, or you
have chosen another person as contact. I will wait for around a week for
your answer.

Of course, all of you are welcome to edit the Wiki directly and put
your chosen contact name and email.

Many thanks and all the best!

Anne
OSGeo Edu team