[Ica-osgeo-labs] please post your coordinates

Andreea Marin andreea.marin09 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 02:51:06 PDT 2013

Hi all,

For University of Bucharest, I added the missing information into table, with the mention that a new website is under construction for our Master of Geographic Information System.

Best regards,
Andreea.

Andreea Marin
University of Bucharest, Faculty of Geography

MSc Student at Master of Geographic Information System
E-mail: andreea.marin09 at yahoo.com