[Ica-osgeo-labs] "Geo for All" education mission is now launched

Jeremy Morley Jeremy.Morley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 30 08:45:53 PDT 2013

Jeff,

I love the idea of using his birthday - however my one concern is that
this time of year, August, is not as good for impact because of it being
the middle of the northern hemisphere summer and a big vacation period, at
least in Europe. We could go with it anyway, because of the significance,
of course, but is there any other particular, relevant date?

Jeremy

Jeremy Morley
Geospatial Science Theme Leader, Nottingham Geospatial Institute,
Triumph Road, University of Nottingham. NG7 2TU, United Kingdom.
Web:   http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ngi     Twitter: jeremy_morley
Tel.:  +44/0 115 84 68411
Email: jeremy.morley at nottingham.ac.uk