[Ica-osgeo-labs] FW: [Ica-comm_wg-chairs] Workshops at AutoCarto 2014

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 11 08:13:20 PDT 2014

Dear all,

There is an opportunity for us to organise a session for Autocarto 2014. Details below

in 2012, Mike Finn (USGS) organised an  excellent workshop for our commission along with colleagues from the ICA Commission  on Maps and the Internet

http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2012/11/summary-of-the-internet-and-geospatial-technologies-workshop-at-autocarto-2012-ohio-usa/

It will be good, if any of you are interested to lead organising another workshop for the ICA Commission on Open Source Geospatial Technologies at Autocarto 2014. It will be also a great opportunity to share ideas on "Geo4All" to more colleagues in US universities.

Please let me know asap if you are interested, so i can inform Lynn. Thanks.

Thanks.

Suchith

Dr Suchith Anand
Nottingham Geospatial Institute
Nottingham Geospatial Building
University of Nottingham  NG7 2 TU
Tel: (0)115 82 32750
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~lgzwww/contacts/staffPages/SuchithAnand/Suchith%20Anand.htm
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ngi/research/geospatial-science/geospatial-science.aspx
http://elogeo.nottingham.ac.uk/
http://ica-opensource.scg.ulaval.ca/
http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/

Be part of   "Geo for All"<http://www.geoforall.org/>

Leading Open Geospatial Science through ICA Commission on Open Source Geospatial Technologies

Mission - Building up Open Source, Open Standards, Open Data research for bridging the digital divide