[Ica-osgeo-labs] [ica-opensource] OpenGIS examples in research and teaching for building Master "Geo for All" presentation

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Apr 28 23:27:03 PDT 2014

Hi Ant,

Very good point and thanks for bring this very important issue to our attention.

For all ELOGeo submissions, there is clear guidelines on this to encourage reuse  http://elogeo.nottingham.ac.uk/ELOGeoGuidelines.pdf

Thanks very much for your great contributions to the community and we are looking forward to your advice and participation for our activities.