[Ica-osgeo-labs] Future Earth Workshop

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Aug 21 07:20:41 PDT 2014

Hello Chen,

I am sorry for slow response.  I am back on track now :)

I am glad to hear that the workshop we spoke of in Cape Town is going
ahead.  I feel that it is important to highlight "Open" at this
workshop.  In your text for that theme, I think "standards" should also
be specifically mentioned.  So I might change that theme's text to:

"Progress of open geo-spatial software and integrated
applications leveraging open geo-data sets and open standards"

Talk soon,

-jeff