[Ica-osgeo-labs] Call for 2015 webinar presentations for the "Open Geospatial Science and Applications webinar series"

Suchith Anand suchith_anand at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 07:08:47 PST 2014

Dear all,

Thank you for those of you who have contributed your presentations for the "Open Geospatial Science and Applications webinar series"  http://www.geoforall.org/webinars/    We are looking for new set of webinars for 2015 and i would like to request that if you are involved in Open Geo Research and Teaching to share your knowledge with others through the webinars. It is also a good opportunity to build up future research and teaching collaboration opportunities. These webinars are very well attended and also recorded and made available at  http://mundogeo.com/webinar/opengeoscienceandapplications/
Please email me if possible before 20th Dec 2014  and we can plan arranging the webinar at your convenient time.