[Ica-osgeo-labs] FW: [JOSIS] New Issue Published

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jun 20 03:02:47 PDT 2014

Might be of interest.

Suchith

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Duckham [mailto:mduckham at unimelb.edu.au]
Sent: 20 June 2014 09:09
To: Suchith Anand
Subject: [JOSIS] New Issue Published

Dear JOSIS Readers:

The Journal of Spatial Information Science has just published its latest issue (8, 2014) at http://josis.org/index.php/josis. We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of interest.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work.

Matt Duckham, Jörg-Rüdiger Sack, Mike Worboys

Journal of Spatial Information Science
No 8 (2014): Special feature on Open Source Geospatial Education and Research Table of Contents
http://josis.org/index.php/josis/issue/view/16

Research Articles
--------
Integrating cross-scale analysis in the spatial and temporal domains for classification of behavioral movement (1-25)
	Ali Soleymani,	Jonathan Cachat,	Kyle Robinson,	Somayeh Dodge,	Allan
Kalueff,	Robert Weibel

Review Articles
--------
Geo-social visual analytics (27-66)
	Wei Luo,	Alan M MacEachren

Special Feature Editorial
--------
The open source dynamics in geospatial research and education (67-71)
	Olivier Ertz,	Sergio J Rey,	Stéphane Joost

Special Feature Research Articles
--------
Dissemination and geovisualization of territorial entities' history (73-93)
	Christine Plumejeaud,	Eric Grosso,	Benjamin Parent

Rockfall detection from terrestrial LiDAR point clouds: A clustering approach using R (95-110)
	Marj Tonini,	Antonio Abellan