[Ica-osgeo-labs] Up-to-date inventory of Open Source Geospatial Technologies?

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Wed May 7 07:03:59 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm now getting to preparing my talk on GeoForAll and OSGeo for this
largely ArcGIS conference. I haven't yet sketched out what I am going to
say, but a few years back I gave a talk where I gave a short sketch or
inventory of the various open source geospatial technologies "out there".

Generally, organized by:

- Desktop
- Web
- Libraries (e.g., GDAL)

I'm wondering if anyone has done something like that is relatively recent
that they would be willing to share?

To reduce email traffic, I urge you email to me and I'll compile and send a
summary back to the list.

Thanks!

Charlie Schweik