[Ica-osgeo-labs] AGILE 2014 and FOSS4G-EU 2014

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 20 05:58:08 PDT 2014

Dear All,

If any of you are attending AGILE 2014 or FOSS4G-Europe 2014 http://foss4g-e.org  could you please let me know and it will be good opportunity to meet and plan future collaborations.

For those of you at AGILE 2014, i also invite you to GEOTHNK  (Semantic Pathways for Building a spatially-thinking society) http://www.geothnk.eu  event go share ideas , discuss and be part of  the agenda of AGILE’s new SIG on GeoSpatial Thinking on June 5th

GEOTHNK brings together many different organisations with high quality and unique expertise in their field who have decided to join forces in a European effort to propose a scientifically grounded, technologically sustainable, and organisationally disruptive framework to meet the challenge for the development of new learning pathways across traditional education sectors and informal learning situations making effective use of open educational practices and resources. The project objectives are at http://www.geothnk.eu/index.php/about-geothnk/objectives

Also you are welcome to join GEOTHNK community and be involved in our activities and building future collaborations.

http://portal.opendiscoveryspace.eu/community/geothink-community-400866

Maria- i am hoping there is a session we can arrange for "Geo for All" in the Academic Track at FOSS4G-Europe to bring together interested participants.

may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.