[Ica-osgeo-labs] "Open Geospatial Lab" of China successfully joins the ICA-OSGeo Laboratory Network

Bu Kun bukun at osgeo.cn
Thu May 29 18:35:25 PDT 2014

Hello, All:

Northeast Institute of Geography and Agroecology, CAS is responsible for the related work of OSGeo China Chapter website since 2014. According to the research needs and requirements of OSGeo China Chapter, We have established the "Open Geospatial Lab” based on original Jingyuetan remote sensing experiment test site. Currently, the maintenance of the laboratory is responsible by the information center of the institute, Jingyuetan remote sensing experiment test site, remote sensing and geographic information center. We provide open source software document translation, application and presentation, open data development and tutorials maintenance, mainly through computer technology and network technology.

In order to communicate and contact with international organizations better, after application and related review, "Open Geospatial Lab" joined the ICA-OSGeo laboratory network as the 79th member on May 26, 2014. The laboratory work has been recognized, which means that our GIS research will have a platform to communicate with international peers. Welcome relevant experts and scholars to communicate with us to contribute the development of Open Geographical Sciences together.

Website: http://lab.osgeo.cn/
Contact: Bu Kun
E-mail: bukun # osgeo.cn
Dr. Bu Kun
Remote sensing center, Information center
Northeast Institute of Geography and Agroecology, CAS
Email: bukun at osgeo.cn