[Ica-osgeo-labs] [Board] Student Award initiative

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Tue Apr 21 13:25:56 PDT 2015

Hi all,

To award a prize to student, there should be good enough contributions from students. Please encourage students around you to apply for this excellent opportunity.

FYI, FOSS4G Seoul Academic Abstract/Poster submission will be closed on 15th, May.

Best,

Sanghee
---
Sanghee Shin, Chair of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul
"Toward Diversity! FOSS4G Bigbang from Seoul!"
http://2015.foss4g.org
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2015
email: foss4gchair at osgeo.org