[Ica-osgeo-labs] Open source / open data related to addressing/geocoding

Franz-Josef Behr franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de
Tue Apr 21 11:55:25 PDT 2015

Dear Serena,

I did some work on it, see attachment.

Shailesh Shrestha, Franz-Josef Behr (2011): Implementation of Full Text
Search for Opengeocoding.org. in: Franz-Josef Behr, Moses M. Ngigi,
Anakkathil Purushothaman Pradeepkumar, M. Zimmermann (Editors, 2011):
Geoinformation for a better World. Proceedings Applied Geoinformatics
for Society and Environment (AGSE 2011). AGSE Publishing, Karlsruhe, 355
pp., ISBN 978-3-943321-00-5 [2]

Franz-Josef Behr, Shailesh Shresta (2010): OpenGeocoding.org:
Fundamentals, Technology, and Services. in: Franz-Josef Behr, Anakkathil
Purushothaman Pradeepkumar, César A. Beltrán Castañón (Editors, 2010):
/Proceedings Applied Geoinformatics for Society and Environment (AGSE
2010)/. Publications of the Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences,
Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart, Volume 109 (2010), 206 pp., ISBN
978-3-940670-19-9 [1]

There was some very interesting work done in Denmark, but I miss the
resources now...

Viele Grüße / Best regards

Franz-Josef

[1]