[Ica-osgeo-labs] Invitation to OpenSource events in 2015

Manuel Haro manuel.haro at zacatecas.gob.mx
Sat Feb 7 07:47:59 PST 2015

Hello everybody.
I want to share with you about this year I am considered to integrate the committee team of some events in Mexico and others in South America.
For 3rd time consecutive I will be Open Source Assessor at Campus Party Mexico next July in Guadalajara City (www.campus-party.com.mx); 2nd time the same work at International Open Source Festival at Lima, Peru next September (www.comtel.or)
In Zacatecas, we will organize in 17 and 18 April our 4th Latinoamerican Linux Installation Festival (Flisol 2015); and next October we will organize the 4th International Open Source Congress of Zacatecas but this time the event will be at Mexico City in Metropolitan Autonomous University.
I want to share and make available to this effort about OSGEO solutions from this important instances around the world; if you may consider important some presentation from some of you about our projects
About OSGEO Labs and our Open Source Laboratory, our State Government at Zacatecas is working a global GIS platform over Open Source solutions as OSGeo, we are getting great experience with a Brazilian development named i3Geo  wich is totally an Open Source platform.
Last January was created the first branch office of our Laboratory at State of Mexico Technological University and along this year we are working to create another 3 branch offices at Oaxaca, Chiapas and Veracruz States around our Country.
Our Open Source Lab is absolutely at you disposition to work in the projects and efforts wich we may help,  it will be a pleasure
My best wishes and regards to all.
--
Ing. Manuel Haro Márquez. -  COZCyT