[Ica-osgeo-labs] FW: [Qgis-developer] QGIS Certification IRC meeting, Thrus 12 Feb, 2015

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 9 04:24:42 PST 2015

Hi Giovanni,

I am forwarding your email to the ICA-OSGeo labs list as this of interest to many colleagues. There has been discussions on various training and certification programs for Open Source GIS (you can get info from our archives) . For example, Arnulf Christl, Phillip Davies and others have all done work on this.

I understand Phillip is organising a online meeting of all interested people tomorrow, so you can contact him (email -pdavis at delmar.edu)  if you are interested to join the meeting.

btw Phillip - is anyone from OSGeo Live community participating for the meeting? It will be good to have their inputs also. Thanks.