[Ica-osgeo-labs] Website additional functionality developments - Digital Poster Board for Student presentations from all labs and for FOSS4G events

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Feb 10 11:03:09 PST 2015

Maria - also if you are thinking of Poster session at FOSS4G Europe 2015, i would suggest that we use this opportunity for having the posters uploaded directly and displayed in this Digital poster board in our website. Students can print and display the posters at the event also but having the digital display board will have wider impact. Also if we get the voting widget setup, it can be used to test best poster award etc easily. Thanks.