[Ica-osgeo-labs] Use of open source material for school children- regarding

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 07:02:43 PST 2015

btw the gvSIG Batovi details that Sergio mentioned is at http://www.geoforall.org/training/

My suggestion is also to look into existing resources and build upon it. For example building upon ICT at Schools  http://ictschools.gov.in   by adding GeoTechnologies into this for teaching spatial literacy and also into the  ICT in Education curriculum  http://ictcurriculum.gov.in

Also including GIS and Spatial literacy concepts into the National Repository of Open Educational Resources at  http://nroer.gov.in/home/  to help teachers will be good start.