[Ica-osgeo-labs] Thematic Areas - Call for theme leaders and also new themes

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Feb 20 07:52:48 PST 2015

Thanks Anne! Happy to be with you
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G Europe - Don't miss it!
  http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/Home

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it