[Ica-osgeo-labs] Urban Science - City Analytics - first thoughts

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 05:12:17 PST 2015

Charlie - thanks for this updates and this sounds perfect call.

The reason that we are now going to setup 5 region wise groups for GeoforAll (Europe, North America, South America, Africa and Asia) in addition to accommodate the rapid expansion is also to make sure the chairs of these regions can then look for appropriate funding calls to expand our regional collaborations. Maria Brovelli as chair of Europe has already started on this :) She will inform details in due course.

I will create wiki sites for all thematic groups (both regional and subject wise) later today and inform you all to start using. The seperate maillists etc will take few more days as after 25th Feb, i will send request to setup these maillists to OSGeo SAC.