[Ica-osgeo-labs] Setting up region wise mailling lists

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 06:12:38 PST 2015

Jeff, Anne, Jorge and anyone else who got expertise in this:

Could you please advise me on what is the best way to get all these 8 mail lists created for us for the different themes and we will do accordingly. Details of the administrators emails etc for the groups below. Thanks.

North America Region maillist
The mail list will be geoforall-northamerica at lists.osgeo.org
Adminstrators : cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu; hmitaso at ncsu.edu ; pdavis at delmar.edu

South America Region maillist
The mail list will be geoforall-southamerica at lists.osgeo.org
Adminstrators : sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy; silvanacamboim at gmail.com

Africa Region maillist
The mail list will be geoforall-africa at lists.osgeo.org
Adminstrators : ranyaalsayed at gmail.com; bridget at afrispatial.co.za; serenacoetzee at gmail.com

Asia Region (including Australia)
The mail list will be geoforall-asiaaustralia at lists.osgeo.org
Adminstrators : raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp;Tuongthuy.Vu at nottingham.edu.my

Europe Region
The mail list will be geoforall-europe at lists.osgeo.org
Adminstrators :maria.brovelli at polimi.it; a.ghisla at gmail.com

Subject/Language Thematics

Urban Science - City Analytics Thematic
The mail list will be geoforall-urbanscience at lists.osgeo.org
Adminstrators :cpettit at unimelb.edu.au ; patrick.hogan at nasa.gov

Teacher Training & School Education thematic
The mail list will be geoforall-teachertraining at lists.osgeo.org
Adminstrators :j.d.w.m at btinternet.com ; ela at gridw.pl

Spanish thematic
The mail list will be geoforall-spanish at lists.osgeo.org