[Ica-osgeo-labs] "Geo for All" One-stop-shopping

Rania Elsayed ranyaalsayed at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:07:06 PST 2015

​Hello Patrick,
by creating an account at ​http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoForAll and confirm
your email, then you can edit the page by log in to the page

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 7:54 PM, Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) <
patrick.hogan at nasa.gov> wrote:

> Dear OSGEO 'Open Source' Aficionados,
> (Aficionados is the same in Spanish and Italian : ),
>
> I took a crack at getting at least one simple GeoForAll url to guide us to
> the rest.
>
> I haven't learned my way around webpage editing yet, so the layout is
> subpar.
> Please feel free to make this look more professional. And of course, add
> accordingly.
>
> Life for Homo sapiens, the original source, began in Africa, not too long
> ago,
> then on into Asia and Europe, with only cosmetic revisions to the original
> source code.
> So, Africa should be the lead off! And it even works well alphabetically!
> ; -)
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoForAll
>
> -Patrick
>  (650) 604-5656 (office)
>  (650) 269-2788 (cell)

Thanks & Regards
Rania Elsayed Ibrahim, PhD. Computers & Information
Researcher,
Division of Scientific Training & Continuous Studies,
National Authority for Remote Sensing & Space Sciences, Cairo, Egypt.

*23, Joseph Tito St., Nozha El-Gedida, Cairo, Egypt.                  *

*P.O.Box: 1564 Alf-Maskan       *

*Tel:  (202) 26225832, 26251200      *
*Fax: (202) 26225832  *