[Ica-osgeo-labs] EGU 2015: Opportunity for geoforall.org

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 10:48:59 PST 2015

Hi Peter,

Great to hear from you and Happy New Year.

It is great to see the growing presence of OSGeo at EGU and thank you for your efforts.  Thanks for informing us on this EGU short courses opportunity. I am ccing our Geo for All members so that we can find who is planning to attend this year's EGU and if so interested to run this short course. If some one is available we can plan this as an ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS activity also.

All- Please see the details below and inform us if you are planning to attend EGU 2015 asap, so that we can plan ideas for this. Thanks.