[Ica-osgeo-labs] Post metadata on educational materials you are willing to share!

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Sat Jul 25 01:05:46 PDT 2015

Dear Charlie,

we have several Hungarian tutorials for QGIS, PostGIS, GRASS, GDAL/OGR,
OpenLayers. These tutorial were made by our Geo4All lab at the
Department of Geodesy and Surveying, Budapest University of Technology and
Economics (no 85 in the list)
How can we get access right to upload files/links?

Thanks,
Zoltan Siki