[Ica-osgeo-labs] Invitation to scientific survey UAVs in research and education

hristo at stil.bas.bg hristo at stil.bas.bg
Mon May 11 06:49:01 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I'm forwarding the request below.
Please inform all parties that might
be interested to participate.

Regards.
Hristo

Dear colleague

My name is Alessandro Golkar, I am an assistant professor at Skoltech.
I hope I could refer to you as an expert that could
provide a meaningful insight into a survey to explore requirements for
future high
aerial platforms to support Earth science studies.

 My research group is engineering focused and one of our activities is to
explore
new concepts for exploration and Earth Observation. We recently started
thinking
at HAPs being inspired at what Google is doing with their balloon
telecommunications project, and we are wondering whether we could use those
platforms to help Earth science.

Please get in touch for more details, and I would be very
grateful if you would consider participating.

 With kind regards

 Alessandro Golkar
 A.Golkar at skoltech.ru