[Ica-osgeo-labs] Sustainable City 2016 - CALL FOR PAPERS

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sat May 16 07:53:41 PDT 2015

+1 from me too, Patrick.
Re title -- what about 'OpenCitySmart' to signal the open side of it?
Cheers
Charlie

On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 2:06 AM, Suchith Anand <
Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

> Patrick - abstract looks great. Thanks for this.  Just a suggestion for
> the title of the paper "CitySmart - An Open Platform for Smart Cities".

Charlie Schweik

Associate Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Dept of Environmental Conservation and Center for Public Policy and
Administration

Personal website: http://people.umass.edu/cschweik
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/charles_schweik/

Author, Internet Success: A Study of Open Source Software (MIT Press, 2012)
- see http://tinyurl.com/d3e4545