[Ica-osgeo-labs] Geography 2050: Call for proposals (papers and lightning talks)

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Sat May 16 11:04:33 PDT 2015

Yep, a strong open door policy, is what gives everything a good turn, from management style to optimizing QA/QC, and yet still provide plenty of opportunity for innovation, both open and proprietary. We just need that basic wheel for all to be able to turn. In this case that wheel is our world visualized and open for business!