[Ica-osgeo-labs] Help Launch GeoBadges.org during OSMGeoWeek!

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 18 23:38:42 PST 2015

Hi Chris,

Thanks for this excellent initiative which i am sure the Geo4All community will actively participate and support.

We will also be happy to discuss ideas for Geo4All Badges for acknowledging contributions for Open Principles in GeoEducation . It can be anything from running workshops/training programs/summer schools using OSGeo software, creating open educational contents,  promoting Geo4All ideas and principles , being a Geo4All ambassador etc. This is a great opportunity to acknowledge the contributions for our volunteers. We should discuss ideas for this.

All - please let us know your thoughts/ideas on how we can explore Geo4All badges using this excellent geobadges initiative.