[Ica-osgeo-labs] "Geo4All - MapStory Challenge" - FOSS4G 2016 Student Competitions

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Oct 1 06:39:49 PDT 2015

Charlie,

good points. Don't see a problem on this anyway.

@all:
As said yesterday, we, the next FOSS4G LOC, are open to give room for
several awards in the closing session.
For now, I can't guarantee that Bonn's LOC will also spend a students
award as the Seoul team did,
because for now we are still in the phase where we try to keep costs as
down as possible.

But I think it is very likely that we can do that in a later phase, if
there is still a need (and not 27 other awards ;-))

Regards, Till