[Ica-osgeo-labs] EGU 2016 short course - OSGeo Live

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Oct 13 03:19:21 PDT 2015

Hi Raffaele,

You are welcome to create a new wiki page within OSGeo wiki site for this

btw is there any plans for OSGeo Townhall for 2016 event? I was checking info on OSGeo EGU events   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/EGU_Townhall_2015  so might be better to coordinate this with OSGeo Townhall event planned for 2016.