[Ica-osgeo-labs] Survey of members of the ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Labs Network - September 2015 is still OPEN for your contribution.

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 22:57:39 PDT 2015

Hi Peter -

Helena's suggestion is useful, but adds one more level of burden on your
side.  Why not just make the result table directly open (read-only) to the
public as the survey proceeds?

Even if you are planning to provide some digested version later, I don't
see information in the survey which anybody responding would not share
directly...

Best regards from Italy

Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org