[Ica-osgeo-labs] Education at FOSS4G 2016

labrinos at eled.auth.gr labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Mon Oct 26 03:36:10 PDT 2015

Dear all,

To be honest, I am getting confused. One time you are talking about university education and the nest time about schools.

Maybe we should decide or group our desires.

Some should think about the tertiary education, some about secondary and others (like me) about primary. Should we allocate different people, as contact persons, to lead the discussion for each level of education?

regards

Nikos

Νίκος Λαμπρινός

Αναπληρωτής Καθηγητής

Π.Τ.Δ.Ε.  Α.Π.Θ.

Θεσσαλονίκη 541 24

Τηλ. 2310 991201, 991230

Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr

Ιστοσελίδες: http://labrinos.webpages.auth.gr/digital_geography/

                     http://www.digital-earth.edu.gr

Dr. Nikos Lambrinos

Associate Professor

Dept. of Primary Education

Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki

Greece, GR-54124

Tel. +30 2310 991201

Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr

Web pages: http://labrinos.webpages.auth.gr/digital_geography/