[Geo4All] The European Open Science Cloud in upcoming Horizon 2020 calls

Maria Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Apr 9 03:41:27 PDT 2016

Dear Suchith
applying for the project is wonderful, but unfortunately I'm not able to
lead this effort. I also took the commitment with UN and the team of
people voluntarily collaborating on that will have a lot to do in next
months.
Therefore is somebody else will play the leading role, *I'm happy to do
my part* but no more than that.
Sorry but we have only 24 hours a day.
Cheers and happy weekend!
Maria