[Ica-osgeo-labs] [FOSS4G 2016] Invitation to become member of the Scientific Committee and for review

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Jan 22 03:09:49 PST 2016

Suchith,

could you with that please also distribute the general call for
submissions for FOSS4G 2016 we've published yesterday via the
OSGeo-discuss list?

You find the general text (covering call for AT, general call for
paper, call for workshops and posters) here:
http://2016.foss4g.org/home.html#breaking-news

Thanks!

Till