[Geo4All] Geo4All GeoBadge meeting

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Tue May 31 02:03:38 PDT 2016

Hello,

please excuse me for answering this late, I had my doctoral defense last
week, and did not read my Geo4All mail (I filter them) until now.

I am honoured by suggesting me to attend the meeting, unfortunately I am
not available at this Friday too.

But I am more than happy to collaborate on the wiki side of this aspect.
I will work on the structured information of the OSGeo wiki in the
coming weeks (I will have a talk at FOSS4G about this). And I am open
for any suggestions for additional features and improvements, that may
also benefit and include the GeoBadges initiative.

Best regards,
Christian

Am 27.05.2016 um 02:55 schrieb Suchith Anand:
> Hi Cameron,
>
> Thank you this excellent idea. Yes, OSGeo Advocate list is an great
> starting point for this and we can use this to expand the idea.
>
> Christian - it will be really good if you are able to join the
> meeting. Please let me know.
>
> This meeting will also help us  to know and learn more about GeoBadges
> and I will send the meeting summary to the list.
>
>  I will also request Anastasia for arranging another meeting to suit
> you and Cameron's availability.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Suchith
>

> **

AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group
Geographisches Institut     | Institute of Geography
Universität zu Köln         | University of Cologne
Tel.: +49 (0)221 470 6234
http://www.geographie.uni-koeln.de/willmes-christian.695.en.html
http://www.sfb806.de
http://crc806db.uni-koeln.de